UNCW Psi Chi
Meetings are held the 1st and 3rd Mondays @
7pm in TL 1054
Bake Sales: Mondays on Chancellor's Walk and Wednesdays in the TL Lobby from 10-2pm.
Interested in Joining
Click here to download the
application and submit it to Dr. Dark-Freudeman in TL 3032
Psi Chi has adopted two young children from the Angel Tree
The little boy is 7 years old and the little girl is 5 years old.
Emily is heading this project and has already sent out the email with all the information about how to get involved. Contact her at email@example.com if you would like to buy gifts, donate your time to go shopping or help wrap gifts, or donate money. The deadline for gift purchasing is Dec 2.
Jessica and Ellen have headed up an awesome event of delivering fresh baked cookies during exam times on Dec. 9 from 7 PM - 12AM. If you would like to get involved with the baking and delivering of cookies contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org. She has already sent out an email about how you can get involved. All proceeds will be donated to the Yahweh Center.
If you liked the event with Christian Terry in order to help him receive $250 please get in contact with Jessica email@example.com to receive points. Christian received the money and will be using the money to package Christmas stockings with food for the homeless. You can get in contact with him to help firstname.lastname@example.org and receive points.
If you would like to get involved with the CRC Recovery program, are in need of help with your recovery process, or know someone who is in need email Heather at email@example.com.
There are plenty events for you to still receive your points so GET INVOLVED!
Once again thank you everyone for an awesome semester!
1. Acceptable bake sale foods include items like bars, brownies, cookies, cakes, breads, fruit pies, doughnuts, etc. Not allowed: cream-filled pastries, éclairs, cream pies, etc.
2. Baked goods must be individually wrapped, pre-packaged, or covered and fully baked.
3. Items containing nuts or peanut butter must be clearly marked “Contains Peanuts” or “Contains Nuts” to inform those with allergy concerns.
4. If preparation of nut and non-nut items occurs at the same time, a sign must indicate: “Nut Disclaimer: Please be aware that items prepared for this bake sale may contain nuts and may have come in contact with nut or nut oils”
5. Preparation may be completed in a home-type kitchen, with the reminder that only the bake sale items shall be prepared at this time. Food for individual consumption should not be prepared at the same time as bake sale items are prepared.
6. The Director of Auxiliary Services, Director of Campus Dining or New Hanover County Health Inspectors have the right to inspect and close down any baked good fund raiser deemed a risk or furnishing unsafe items.
7. A sign stating "Homemade/Not Inspected" must be posted at the sale site.